Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm Booooooored!!!

 I bet you thought this was going to be about my kids.  Nope.  I would be the whiny, cranky, bored one right now.  I am still out of work, but had an interview yesterday.  The weather here has been crummy.  Apparently the midwest is experiencing monsoon season this year.  Funds in the household are more limited than usual, so anything that costs money is out.  I'm sick of our library, which is testimony to how bored I am, as our library is stunning and I love to read.  I hurt my toe with the car door and got a big old sunburn at Aidan's baseball game.  We got stuck with snack duty the day before payday, so I have to pull something right out of my butt for that.  Maybe it will rain out the game and it won't be an issue at all.
I just feel at a loss.  I know these past couple of posting have been kind of rambling, but I am so vastly uninspired lately.  I am trying to take some writing advice that I got from a writers magazine.  It said to write every day, whether you are inspired or think you have something to say or not.  So, dear readers, I am sorry you are stuck with it, but I got nothing.  I need something to get me out of this funk, and soon.

1 comment:

  1. Gah! We have snack day the day before payday, too... Thankfully Milo's team only has 9 kids...

    ReplyDelete