Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A couple of new lessons learned

1) Do NOT click on the "weird stuff" category on ebay. Just don't. Unless you really need a slightly used ball gag. Which I do not thank you very much. Stupid curiosity.
2) While Old Navy's Vneck tees are rather sexy and vanity sized (thank you Old Navy, I always feel thinner in your clothes) they do NOTHING for you walking home in a downpour. I am pretty sure I won the stupid mommy wet Tshirt contest today. Good thing I was wearing a decent bra. I saw the clouds. I listened to my husband say " Wow it's going to storm" and I proceeded to stroll to the library with the little boys instead. Then I continued to have a leisurely ice cream with them. Actually, a frozen custard. They are apparently different.
3) Ice cream and frozen custard are different enough to be corrected by three employees. Because my four year old really needs to know the difference. Dude. If it's frozen and on a cone, my kid will call it ice cream. Get over yourself.
4) Scented deodorant gives me a migraine.
5) Old Navy flip flops are slippery in a downpour and hurt my feet. But they are pink and only $2, so I will continue to wear them.
6) There are things in the ebay "weird stuff" category that I do not even want to know what they are for.
7) I cannot stop clicking on the "weird stuff". I am glutton for punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment