Monday, November 15, 2010

Yay! More Crisis!

So, my husband lost his job today.  Apparently, in some companies, it's OK to pick a fight and the one who GETS bullied gets fired because he asked for an explanation rather than walking away.  Especially when the bully is the boss's brother.  And the boss herself is a bully.
See, my husband had the absolute nerve to ask for a raise a couple of weeks ago.  A raise he deserved.  A raise his bosses knew he deserved.  A raise that was two years late.  He was turned down.  Again.  For absolutely no reason what so ever.  Instead, they fired him.  And gave a completely false reason for his termination.
Of course we are upset.  We thought we were going to have some breathing room for Christmas this year.  But mostly I am so incredibly disappointed.
See, his boss is my old boss.  The one who fired me.  I used to really like, respect and admire her.  Instead, I learned the hard way that she is just an unethical, unreasonable bully.  I hope she reads this, and I hope it hurts.  Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment