Saturday, July 24, 2010

An Interv iew with Aidan

My 8 year old son Aidan has asked to be interviewed in the major media outlet that is my blog.  Apparently he feels he has some project to plug, but alas, Letterman and Leno aren't interested and while Conan might have been an option, Aidan can't wait for his new show.  For the record, I am a pretty hard hitting interviewer.  So here goes...
Mom:  Hi, Aidan, why would you like to be interviewed today?
Aidan: Because it's cool.
Mom:  So what do you think about the situation in the Middle East?
Aidan: I have no idea what you are talking about. 
Mom: What would you do to fix the oil spill in the Gulf?
Aidan: Hey, that's the president's job, not mine.
Mom:  Would you still vote for President Obama?
Aidan: Yes.  His daughter is pretty.  And I have a mug.
Mom:  Do you think Lindsay Lohan should get out of jail early because of overcrowding?
Aidan: No, that's a bad thing.
Mom: What do you think of France's ban on the veil or Muslin Hijab?
Aidan: I have no idea what you are talking about.
Mom: What movie should we see today?  Ramona and Beezus or Despicable Me?
Aidan: I am not sure.  Selena Gomez is pretty, but she doesn't have minions.

This, my friends, is not an unusual conversation with any of my children. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 8 already. It seems like just yesterday he was putting hot sauce in your diet coke. Lol

    ReplyDelete