Saturday, August 21, 2010

Damn you Twizzlers!

Ok, I have zero self control, especially when it comes to candy.  Basically, grocery shopping with me is like taking a 6 year old.  Because I love candy.  Almost every kind of it.  Sure, I can pretend to be a grown up and eat small quantities of anti-oxident rich dark chocolate, but who would I be kidding.  I will follow that adult sweet with a Sour Patch Kids chaser.
But oh those damn Twizzlers.  I used to have a thing for the Pull and Peel variety.  I love food I can systematically dismantle, even better if it is encouraged by the name.  And the classics are wonderful.  The little bite sized pieces, lovely.  But I have recently discovered the Twizzlers Sweet and Sours.  It's a mix of yellow and red candy with a sour filling and I am completely and totally hooked.  We are not even discussing how many of them I have eaten over the past week. 
Not helping matters is that I work over a drug store that keeps them in stock.  And I am not supervised in the store.  So far my pants still fit but time will only tell for how long...

No comments:

Post a Comment